Friday, March 13, 2015

Have I Toad You Lately ...!

Hello!  As promised, I am back today with two more cards that I haven't shown you.  The first one I made this week for my hubby, as Tuesday was our Anniversary.  I am glad that for him he doesn't care that I do silly cards instead of "serious manly ones"!  Periodically, for his cards, I use frog images, which I am not sure how that started, but we do have a frog nightlight in our bathroom with the sentiment that says "together until we croak"!  Hee, Hee.  So, I used one of the Saturday sketches from a few weeks ago and a frog die that I got at the convention back in January to make this silly card ... enjoy!


Those frog die cuts are kinda dumb looking but I went with them anyway.  The eyes are a separate cut but I had trouble deciding the placement.  I did notice one mistake as I was putting the card into the envelope which I was not going to redo ... see those flying critters?  They are upside down!!  Oh well!

The second card I have for you today is one I made a grandson way back in January.  It is on the fun side too.  Enjoy!

 
This card is made from a set of stamps from Taylored Expressions and the paper is from a 6 x 6 pad from Simple Stories.  On the first card, I used some new papers from Authentique. 

So, that is it ... I am all caught up on showing you my past creations.
I will be back tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share.  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com