Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Words of Wisdom!

Hello!  I had planned to write this post this morning before church, but I didn't get it finished.  Of course, now I think there was a reason.  Because in our program, there was a Lenten Devotional by one of the ladies.  And there was a portion of it that really spoke to me and that is what I am going to share with you today.  Enjoy!


"Can you believe the clean slate of 2015 is before us?  A new beginning and a fresh start.  What we did learn in 2014 will make a difference in the weeks and months ahead.  I pray your heart and mind will look ahead to all that this year holds."
 
"Guard against the darkness.
Stand firm in God's power and presence.
He is faithful and he is sufficient
for what tomorrow brings."

by Gail Galipp
 

"God did not give us a spirit that makes us afraid
But a spirit of power and love and self control."
2 Timothy 1:7


Thanks Gail! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com