Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  You might think I have given up blogging or creating, I have done neither.  But, this cold weather has put a halt to some of it, as I just want to sit on the couch under covers!  I am so, so ready for spring!  I thought teaching springtime cards would help, and it would if we could have some springtime temperatures to go with them.  Today I have been working on my ideas for my next class which will be more springtime cards for Easter.  And all of a sudden I clued in that today was Saturday, and I haven't written today's post for the Saturday share.  So here I am.  I will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Sorry about my card's photo.  It seems I didn't get the whole card scanned so it cut off the top part.  And I no longer have the card, as Debbie and I actually send our cards to each other every week.  We both really liked this sketch.  It should be in a go to folder, for sure! Do you like it too?

See you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com