Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  This is one of the square or circle weeks.  This time we both went square.  I do want to tell you that this is the last sketch from Mojo Monday for their 2013 sketches.  How exciting, as next week we will start doing the 2014 ones.  And looking ahead I see that for the 4th week where we usually have the square or circle choice, they have changed it to a tall and skinny card, so that should be different and fun.  Here are today's cards.  Enjoy!

 
 
 
My Card
  
Debbie's Card

The Sketch
This has been my teaching week and it has been a busy one.  Off to teach again today.
If I can remember, since I totally forgot last Sunday, I will see you tomorrow for the words of wisdom post! 

Oh, the sketch this week?  I think we both liked it ...how about you?

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com