Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Another Share of Creations Received!

Hello!  When I wrote my post this morning showing you cards and an ornament I had received from talented friends, I kept thinking I was leaving someone out ... and I did.  I went out to my shack and there on my desk was a gift I received from a friend and class taker.  Not only does she make cards, but she quills!  She made me this awesome "T" for Tina in a framed shadow box.  She also made three Christmas  package embellishments.   Of course, I am not using them on packages because they are too pretty to give away!  Enjoy!

Handmade by Annette



Handmade by Annette (also!)

Thanks Annette! 

I have my post with all my favorites from 2015 all ready for you.  It is set to go live tomorrow morning at 9 a.m.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com