Sunday, December 13, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday)!

Hello!  Sorry I am late with this week's share.  I went to the store on Friday for a Christmas party and then stayed overnight with an employee so that I could teach my class on Saturday, so that meant that I wouldn't be home to get the share on here for you.  But, I have it now ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!




My Card
 

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I don't know how much it shows in the photo, but there is a little shaker window behind Debbie's circle snowflake panel ... love that!  I like the sketch, but I have to admit it was somewhat of a challenge to find an image that it wouldn't hurt having a strip right over the top in the middle.  Do you like the sketch?

I hope to be back tomorrow to share with you the homemade ornament I a made for the store's Christmas party exchange. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com