Tuesday, December 22, 2015

O Holy Night x 2!

Hello!  The cards I sent this year were samples from the three Christmas classes that I taught this year plus the two that I am showing you today. In all the class ones, there was only one that was religious and I knew I would need some religious ones to send so when I went to the store's design team crop a couple of weeks ago, that is what I focused on.  I made ten of each card, so I ended up with close to 50 cards to send.  The sad part is that I still didn't have enough and so I could not send to some that were on my list.  I hate that and so, if you are one of those people, I am truly sorry.  Now, let me show you the two cards,  I am showing you both of them in one post, because part of the first card, I used for the second card ... enjoy!



On the first card, the center circle was cut out and the Wisemen stamp was popped up on the inside to show through the circle on the outside.  The papers I used were from Grapic 45, simple but elegant.  The Wisemen stamp is one I borrowed from a friend.  It is from Our Daily Bread Designs,  So, now to the second card ... that circle that was die cut out of the first card, became the hackground center panel for my second card!  I added the die cut Nativity set from Impression Obsession and some dark green cardstock to complete the card.  Both cards sentiments are from Verve stamps.  They have the best sentiments when it comes to religious ones.  What do you think?  I love how both cards came out!  How about you?

Tomorrow I will show you two cards that I created from a couple of kits that didn't sell from my tag class.  And the next day, I will have a little quick how-to on some money orders I made for the grandkids. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com