Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Creations Unseen + Share of Creations Received!

Hello!  On Monday, I had 6 teeth extracted and I would be lying if I said that was easy, but I am so happy to report that I have no pain!  I have been taking ibuprofen for swelling and such but that is it.  I am one that in the past would not go to the dentist unless I had to. Of course, that is why 6 teeth had to be extracted.  I have often said I might die from decay in my teeth, well, I not going to now!  Yea!  Okay, enough about that, let's get to what this blog is supposed to be about!  Every card I make, I scan into the computer and they sit in one folder until I show them here and then I move it to my "2015" folder.  I found I had three or four that I haven't shown you, so I have those for you today.  Also, of the 14 Christmas cards I received this year (sad number), four were handmade, so I want to share those with you today also.  Plus, I have one handmade ornament that I got at the design team crop to show you too.  Let's do this ....enjoy!

The first one is the one that Donna and I made for the troop boxes that were sent in November to our soldiers who would not be home for Christmas ...


The next two cards are ones that I made because I was late on sending birthday cards! I think that was last year's resolution to send birthday cards on time ... obviously I failed, so they got belated ones, but at least that are cute, right?  


 
Next, I have a gift item I made that is an easel card that holds calendar pages and when stood up in easel form, it has post it notes and a holder for the other calendar pages.  Unfortunately, I only have the photo of the front, but I cased my own design from 2012, so check out this post for other photos.


Now, let's get to the handmade cards and ornament I received from friends ...


Handmade by Karolyn

Handmade by Susan

Handmade by Esther

Handmade by Betty


Handmade by Betty (also!)


 
I am so blessed to have a hobby that I love and have friends that love the hobby as much as I do! 

I hope to be back tomorrow to show you "my favorites of 2015", see you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com