Saturday, December 19, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Yes, I know on Wednesday I said I had stuff to show you and I would be back on Thursday.  It is now Saturday and no Tina.  I have stuff to show you but don't have time to do it until next week.  It has been a crazy week.  Everything for Christmas had to get done this week, including house cleaning, cards finished and sent, gifts mailed, gifts wrapped, house and tree decorated, and more!  Our family Christmas is tomorrow and we will have a house full.  Also, this week, two trips to Fort Worth for my nieces pre-party (went to see new Star Wars movie yesterday) and wedding tonight!  So, I am a little overwhelmed, but glad to say I almost have everything marked off my list.  Getting today's cards on the blog is one of the last items ... so let's do it .. I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
What do you think of the sketch?  I think Debbie likes it, but I am not sure.  I think my card is a little strange, but it just kept evolving and I went with it.  I love the little elf guy on Debbie's card, too cute!

Okay, so next week I will have several posts for you to show you the last Christmas cards I made and the money holders. 

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com