Saturday, December 5, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Another week has passed and no cards during the week from me, and that is because I didn't work on any!  But, on a good note, I think the gift buying is done and I have figured out what I am wearing to my niece's wedding, which is in a couple of weeks.  Wait, I did work on one ... today's card!  Let me show you ... my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card
 
 
Debbie's Card



The Sketch


I guess we could say today's technique is different ways to paper piece!  Because we both did it!  Those crazy birds are a hoot and I love him paper pieced.  On mine I did just the hat and the boot socks!  This card is a perfect sketch for any of the PI girls, which I have a few off ... okay stop laughing, yes, I admit it, I have MORE than a few!  Love both cards, hope you do too!

Next week is my teaching week, last one for the year.  Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com