Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Today's sketch share includes two more Christmas cards.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I really liked this sketch.  Both cards are 3 1/2" wide which is the tall and skinny version, but I think this sketch would also work great for the wider A2 size card.  I love Debbie's nativity scene card, so pretty.  I want to note, I used the green glitter pen from Wink of Stella on my little elf.  I doubt it shows up in the photo. 

I hope to be back in a day or two with a little show and tell of a couple of handmade cards I received.  And I also will be sharing my favorites of 2016 before the end of the year.

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com