Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tags to Cards x 2!

Hello!  My December class is usually some kind of gift card holders and some tags.  And as in past years, I have taken the tags and made them into cards,  This year, I had a couple of extra kits that didn't sell so I used the pieces from them to create the cards.  I will show you the original tag and then the card that was created.  Enjoy!






Didn't they both come out great?  For the poinsettia one, I could have just added another gold circle and kept it a round card, but I decided to make it into an A2 size card instead.  I like them both!

I have just one more Christmas card to show you but that will be for the share on Saturday.  Stop back by in tomorrow morning as I will be showing you the money cards I made for the grandkids. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com