Thursday, March 4, 2010

Butterfly Elegance!

For today's card, I went with colors that you don't see from me that often. I originally thought I wanted to go with more pink than the peach/wine colors but as I started working with different papers, my original idea just seem to change. The scrapbook paper is new. I got it last weekend at The Crafty Scrapper. Once I realized it had all these pretty butterflies on it, I knew I needed to use it with my new butterfly stamp. I saw this butterfly stamp at the first stamp convention back in January. I didn't buy it when I saw it, but overnight I decided I needed it, so I had a friend pick it up for me on the second day of the convention. I finally got the stamp from her. It is a much larger stamp than I realized, hence the larger card. As you know, 90% of my cards are A-2 size, but sometimes you just need a larger space to create, as in this case. I love all my pearl embellishments. It so makes the card elegant and complete. Enjoy!

Recipe:

Paper - Butterfly paper by Prima, Cardstock - Creme/Peach/Rose Red
Stamps - Butterfly by Sweet Impressions Rubber Stamps
Ink - Versafine Crimson Red, JudiKins Clear Embossing Powder
Dies/Punches - Nestiblities Large Scallop Circle and Circle
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls by Hero Arts

Happy Stamping! Tina

1 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is a gorgeous butterfly....I luv those pearls...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

 
design by suckmylolly.com