Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello! Happy "Go Green" Day! I told my hubby this should be his day, because he loves all colors of green! He has more green shirts, in all shades, than you can imagine! Anyway, on to today's card ... On my Feb. 12th post, I used The Cat's Pajamas bear to make a Valentine's card, so I figured he could be used again for this holiday too! I am thinking this might become a "thing"! On both cards, his body has gotten paper pieced with the coordinating scrapbook paper and he holds a item for the holiday, in this case a clover! Too cute! At the last minute, I decided to add a sentiment around the edge of the circle, knowing that it might not get stamped good. It came out o.k., could have been better, but I didn't want to redo the whole thing, so I just went with it! Enjoy ...


Recipe:

Paper - Stripes/Clovers (one sheet, opposite sides) by Reminisce Lucky Me line, Cardstock
Stamps - Bear by The Cat's Pajamas, Sentiment by Studio G $1 clear stamps
Ink - Versafine Black
Punches/Dies - Nestiblities circle and scallop circles (the striped ones on the end were made and then cut in half)
Other - Green rhinestones

Enjoy the day! Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com