Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Have I Toad You ...

Today's card is made for my hubby for our 3rd anniversary. Today, the 10th, is the actual day, so I thought if would be fun to post it today! I debated about whether I should use a frog on his card, because on his Valentine, I stamped a frog. But, I figured he wouldn't really care, and frogs are kinda our thing. I won't elaborate on that, because I am not sure I understand it! Anyway, back to the card. I used a layout that I used back on January the 25th. I added this date in case you want to go back there and check out how different they came out. All the papers are from one 6 x 6 paper pad. The great thing about the scrapbook companies making these pads are for us, the cardmakers, is as a rule the designs are much smaller and better for cards! The multi-colored piece is actually flowers, but the design reminded me of lily pads! The sentiment, inside and out was printed from word on the computer. I added very tiny gold rhinestones on his crown. I am not sure they show up very well in the photo. I also went a little crazy with the green rhinestones. But I love it! Here is the card ... enjoy!

And this is part of the inside so you can see the sentiment ...
Recipe:

Paper - Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety 6 x6 Mini Deck, Cardstock cream, green
Stamps - Frog by Inkadinkado
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Dies/Punches - Nestibilites Scallop Circle 2 sizes and Circle 2 sizes
Other - Flower by Prima, Button, Rhinestones by Hero Arts

Remember, I am out of town this week, but I have pre-posted another card for Friday! So check back in on Friday! Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com