Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Butterfly Swirls!

Hello! For today's card, my inspiration came from new scrapbook paper I recently bought. I went with colors that would highlight the colors in the paper. The butterfly stamp I used also went perfect with the paper. The butterfly is one out of a big set of butterfly images from Unity Stamps. The border punch by Stampin' Up, is one from the first time I saw it, I knew it would be so awesome to add small baubles or in this case pearls to the middle of each loop. I love the look, but it did take a lot of pearls ...wow! The butterflies printed images in the paper shows their antennas in black so that is why I hand drew the antennae on my stamped butterfly. I wanted it to match. Enjoy ...

Recipe:

Paper - Basic Grey Green at Heart Line, Cardstock Purple & Olive Green (I think the green is Stampin' Up)
Stamps - Unity Stamps Bevy of Butterflies Cling Set
Ink - Versamark, JudiKins White Embossing Powder
Dies/Punches - Nestiblilties Circle and Scallop Circle, Labels 3, Stampin' Up Border Punch
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls by Hero Arts


See you tomorrow! Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com