Friday, March 26, 2010

Chicks Rule!

I am back today with another card using the little chicks. Chicks Rule was another sentiment in the same set of clear stamps. so I just knew I had to go with some pink colors to celebrate "us chicks"! Enjoy ...

Recipe:

Paper - 12 x 12 by Stampin'Up, Cardstock Pink, Yellow, White
Stamps - Clear Set by Jillibean Soup
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Dies/Punches - Nestiblities Oval and Oval Scallop
Other - Flower by Prima, Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Rhinestones by Hero Arts

If you missed yesterday's post, be sure to scroll down to see these cute chicks in a couple of other layouts!

I will have one more post this week, hopefully tomorrow. I am working on a project of a set of cards and card holder that you will not want to miss! Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com