Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Irish Prayer & Spring Break Creations!

Hello! Two of the stepgrandchildren are here visiting while they are off for spring break. Sean is 13 and Jordan is 10. When I got up this morning, I headed to my room to make a couple of cards for you for St. Patrick's Day. First thing you know, here comes the kids and so I ended up helping helped both of them work on some cards. In between I did finally finish my two St. Patrick's Day cards. I have one for you today. Come back tomorrow to see the second one ... it's the best! For today's card I used my favorite Irish poem. The green accents are supposed to be 4 leaf clovers but they look more like flowers. But they are clovers! Notice I did a square card, which is not my normal type of card to make. But the poem was so large, I really needed more space. I like how it came out - here it is ...

Recipe:

Paper - Stripe Paper by Reminisce Lucky Stripe line, Cardstock
Stamps - Irish Prayer by Stamp A Mania, Clovers by $1 Studio G clear stamps
Ink - Versafine Black
Punches/Dies - Sizzlits- Flowers, Vine & Flourish Set, Border Punch by Stampin' Up
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Button

Now, for the creations from the kids ...

The following two cards were created by Jordan -
The next two cards were created by Sean -

They did an awesome job! See ya tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com