Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Enjoying the Tweet Life!

Hello! Today's card is my participation in Mojo Monday's sketch challenge. Here is a link so you can check out the layout. www.mojomonday.blogspot.com This darling image of the birdhouses and birds is from a clear set that I got this last weekend. I could see the birds in blue, so, I went through my scrapbook paper and found this bright springtime blue and yellow flower paper. A perfect match! I had a little trouble with the small strips where I wanted to add my words, but I was finally able to get it to work. I added very tiny yellow rhinestones to the top of each birdcage. I don't believe they show up very well in the picture. Here is my creation...enjoy!



Recipe:


Paper - Unknown scrap
Stamps - Impression Obsession clear stamp set
Ink - Versafine Black. Tombow Markers

Dies/Punches - Nestibilities Scallop circle 2 Sizes and Circle, Nestiblities Scallop Rectangle (inside)
Other - Prima Flower, Button, Creative Impressions Ribbon, Hero Arts Rhinestones

Have a Tweet Day! Happy Stamping!
Tina

2 comments:

Mitra said...

Love this Tina!

Teresa Kline said...

so very pretty...great job!

enjoy *~*

 
design by suckmylolly.com