Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Purple Spring!

Today's card is pretty and purple! Last weekend I took some of my stamps leftover from my store to try to sell at a craft sale and as I was putting them out in buckets, I came across this very sweet iris stamp and decided to take it home and stamp it! (After all, it was bought with my money even though it was bought for the store!) The scrapbook paper I used was this pretty purple with a design of white circles of smaller circles. I thought wouldn't it be prettier for this card if inside each circle there was a flower design? Yes, you guessed it, I added a stamped image to the inside of each circle and then at the end when it was time to add my embellishments, I added a dot sparkler sticker to each flower center! I love the effect! Enjoy!

Recipe:

Paper - Retired Stampin' Up (purchased at the last weekend's craft show ... yea!), Cardstock White and Dark Purple
Stamps - Iris by Northwoods, Tiny Flower by Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Imperial Purple, Prismacolor Pencils
Dies/Punches - Nestibilities Scallop Circle and Circle, Martha Stewart Punch
Other - Creative Impressions Ribbon, Stampendous Dot Sparklers

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com