Thursday, June 30, 2011

Good Things Come To Those Who Bait!

Hello!  I have a "guy" card for you today.  I got this Flopsey Fishing stamp a while back that I have been just itching to ink!  I pretty much cased a card I saw on Jackie Pedro's blog.  You can see her card here.   In fact, it just so happens I used the some of the same papers she used too.  So, let's get to it!  Here is my card.  Enjoy!
 


I love the sentiment I used from the set.  But, they have two other fun sentiment choices too, so I will just have to stamp this fishing guy very soon so I can stamp out the other sentiments!  I love the way my card came out ...too cute ... don't you think?

Recipe:

Paper - October Afternoon Campfire Line Stars called Tent Trailer, Stripes called Camp Store, Cardstock Dark Aqua, White
Stamps - My Favorite Things Flopsey Fishing
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - My Favorite Things Die-namics Dainty Dots die, Sizzix Stars Die
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co.

I love all the blogs and I get such inspiration from all the talented people.  Last week, I saw on Jessie Rone's blog a great idea!  Every Friday, or I assume it's every Friday, she does a Forgotten Stamp Friday post where she uses a stamp she hasn't used in at least six months.  And she has a linky tool where other bloggers can do the same on their blogs and link their card to her post.  I am thinking that I should participate.  So, that is my plan if I can get out to the stamp shack today!  Hopefully, I will see you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com