Friday, August 10, 2012

August Class Share!

Hello!  I have been busy this week working on my class samples for my next class at The Crafty Scrapper, so that is what I have to show you today.  Next month will begin the holiday classes with Fall and Halloween in September's class, and then Christmas in October and November classes.  So, this will be the last month for what I consider the fun cards.  It's not that the holiday cards aren't fun, but I always feel like there is more obligation to make cards to send, and this year if I keep my booth, to sell.  But, it's still very hot outside (108 yesterday!), so let's not think about that yet!  On to this month's class samples ... enjoy!

The first one is called a surprise pop-up card.  Now, I did have trouble last year with another pop up type card, but I believe this one is much easier to make.  And it is too cute ...




 


And when the ribbon pull tab is pulled ... there is a surprise pop-up message ...


But, it still opens like a regular card too ...


The second card is called a tent card and is created to show you a scene.  Don't you love the polka dotted clouds??

 

And the backside of the card ...

And last but not least, I went with a unique card opening to show off a bee from Inky Antics and the new hexagon die-namics from My Favorite Things ...


And when it is opened ...

Here are the class details:
Snap, Sprinkle, and Buzz $25 Wed. Aug. 22nd 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Aug. 25th 2:30 p.m.
Come create the last of the summer card creations with a surprise pop up card, a tent card, and a card with a fun opening that uses the new hexagon dies from My Favorite Things. Please bring adhesive, detailed scissors, an X by Xyron (if you have one), a paper trimmer, a bone folder, and, your preferred coloring medium (copics, colored pencils, etc.). All other supplies provided.

Remember, even if you don't live close, I can make you a kit.  It will have all the pieces ready for you with instructions and pics and all you have to do is assemble them.  Just contact me or the store.  Or if you don't care anything about the class kits, I still hope you enjoyed the pics of them today! 

I will be back tomorrow with this week's sketch share!  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

These are really adorable, Tina!

 
design by suckmylolly.com