Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! Sorry I am late today posting! I have two cards and a sketch for you. So, let's get to it. I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I like this week's sketch.  What are your thoughts? 

I haven't made many cards lately other than the class samples, but I really need to get after it, as I went by the gift shop this morning that my cards are in and it seems they have sold quite a lot, which is great, but that also means that I need to get to making cards so there are new ones in case whoever bought the first ones, come back for more!  Hopefully sometime this weekend or next week, I can get on that!  And of course, if I do, then I wil have cards to show you too!  Double the reason!

Don't forget to go to Inky Antics blog tomorrow to see another post with a card creation from me!  I will send you a reminder tomorrow! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com