Monday, August 13, 2012

Hope your Recovery is Speedy!

Hello!   Today I have a card for you that I actually made a few weeks ago for my friend, Donna, who's husband was in the hospital a few days with pneumonia.  Every day I think ... I should post that card ... so, I am doing it today!  I think it turned out pretty cute ... enjoy!


I do want to note about one thing ... do you see the polka dots on the turtle's blanket?  That was created with the Copic colorless blender!  Is that not cool?  I love how that works!  I didn't write down the recipe particulars, but the main thing you need to know is the turtle and sentiment is from a clear set from Inky Antics.  Oh, and the bird and the thermometer were separate stamps in the same set!  Cute, huh?

I am hoping to get to my shack today to make some cards.  If I do, you'll see me tomorrow ... stay turned!

Happy Stamping!
Tina




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com