Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I love you more today!

Hello! I am back today with the Verve challenge #2 I am taking on to try to win their new release. Even if I don't win, which is probably unlikely, I still had fun creating and now I have the joy of having five creations to show you one each day this week! This is all connected to their 5th Anni-Verve-sary, which they are currently having a store wide sale on their sets and then the new release comes out on Friday. Go check out the sale here. I did! Yes, I know I am advertising for a company that doesn't know me personally, but that is another way I can have an entry! I just have to give you a link to their store ... I can do that because I am a very good enabler!  Hee, Hee!  O.k., let me show you today's card. I will also show you the icon for the challenge. Enjoy!


I wanted the only stamps I used to be Verve, so I found some stickers for the Happy Anniversary sentiment.  I went the blue, brown colors thinking that you could give it to a husband, even though it does have flowers.  I went with a sketch from one of the Saturday's sketch shares, which you can see here.  You know that the sketches that Debbie and I do each week are really Verve sketches.  They are just last year's!  Anyway, I added silver elements in every way possible to fulfill this challenge.  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - October Afternoon Farmhouse Line: "Guest Room" (dots), "Clothesline" (pattern), Cardstock Natural White, Dark Brown
Stamps - Verve - Flowers and Sentiment from
One Person set
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Heart, My Favorite Things Large Scallop Border Die-namics
Other - Stampendous Stickers -Hearts and Words, Brads, Ranger Glossy Accents, Art Institute Shiney Silver Glitter, Silver Baubles from Stamping Bella, Cream Ribbon from May Arts, Silver twine

I am off to more class kit making today.  I am going to set up tomorrows post right now because in the morning I know I will be running around frantically trying to finish up my class kits before leaving to teach. (I have to add in that hour + drive).  Stop in tomorrow to see challenge #3!


Happy Stamping!
Tina

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Just love those aqua flowers!

Janelle Stollfus said...

Your card is amazing! Love those flowers and that sweet little tag attached to the ribbon.

 
design by suckmylolly.com