Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Before I get to today's post, I wanted to sneak in and ask if you saw the post I sent through last night after Verve announced the 5 part challenge winner?  And I won the entire release!  I still can't believe it!  I went back and counted how many people did all 5 challenges, like me, to get in on the random draw.  I counted 54.  Me out of 54 ...wow!  I will post the pics of the stamps and dies when they come in the mail, but until then, go here to see the whole release!  Check out the flag banner die ... I was going to buy it last night, until I won it!  Yipee!  Like I said last night, I am one lucky girl!  O.k. now let's get to the share that you came here for ...

Today I have another share for you between Debbie and I, so let's get right to it! I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!


  
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Oh, how different our cards are this week.  But, oh how great!  I thought it was interesting that we both added an embellishment to the tag panel.  I made one change on my card by moving the ribbon under my circle sentiment.  I didn't notice this part in the sketch until I had already stamped it and thought, oh well, I will just leave it.  What do you think of the cards?  And the sketch? 

I know that tomorrow is the last Sunday of the month and I know there is one more card project that Inky Antics has not yet shown on
their blog for my guest designer gig.  I will pop in here to remind you and share the direct link to the post.  

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com