Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Presto! (Again)!

Hello!  First, before I get to my card for today, I want to let you know that I just saw that Inky Antics added another one of my creations on the blog yesterday.  Go here to see it!  I made a little treat bag out of an A-2 size envelope for my project.  In the post, she also links to a visual on how I made the envelope.  Please check it out! 

Now, on to today's card.  You might have noticed that in the title I said ... presto ... again?  Well, that is because I used the same stamp with the same theme as I have done before.  Do you have stamps that are perfect for one theme or occasion, like in this case, an over the hill birthday for a man, and you only think about that stamp when the occasion comes up?  That is exactly the way I am about this stamp from The Cat's Pajamas!  To me, it seems perfect for a guy, number 1, and two, the sentiment "presto", to me, leads directly into ... you're old, or over the hill, or whatever!   So, I figure as long as I do different papers, and different sketch, I can still show you my cards with the same stamps!!  Here is the latest ... enjoy!





Recipe:

Paper - Echo Park Happy Days 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Black
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder, Spellbinders Scallop Circle, Pinking Circle
Other - Nailhead bling

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

SO cute! THE BUNNY is ONE of my other fav MFT stamps! He's SO cte! You did a wonderful job on this card, THNC 4 sharing, Tina!

~Terry Y.

 
design by suckmylolly.com