Thursday, January 5, 2012

January Class Share!

Hello!  I have been working on my next class creations for a couple of days and I finally got them done so I wanted to share them with you.  Remember back in December I showed you the planners I made for my stamping friends that matched the desk calendars that I made them early last year?  Well, right after that, I was teaching at The Crafty Scrapper, and I brought mine for a little show and tell.  The ladies in class loved them and asked if they could make them in the next class.  So, of course, I said yes.  I have been to at least 6 Dollar Generals to make sure I have enough of the calendars, memo pads, and pens for each person.  I love how both of the projects came out.  First up is the desk calendar.  And then the planner.  Enjoy!  

And a Close-up of the front:

And the planner open:


Didn't they come out great?  The desk calendar flowers (My Favorite Things Prima Donna Petals ) are die cut from felt.  I just love this look!  The stamps used on the planner are one of those cool Hero Arts stamp and die cut sets.  So pretty!  Also part of the class, will be a surprise Valentine card or something.  When I decided January was the month for these, I also thought about that it would also be the month for Valentine creations.  So, I am adding a surprise project.  (I have some ideas, but even I haven't decided yet exactly what it will be!)   Here are the details for the class, if you are interested. 

Calendar, Planner, and Surprise! Wed. January 25th 11:00 a.m. or Sat. January 28th 2:30 p.m. $25

This class is by special request. You will create a desk calendar and a pocket planner. The calendar and pocket planner will feature products from Hero Arts and My Favorite Things. Included in your class fee is a memo pad, a post it note pack, a twelve month printed calendar, and a pen. Both of these creations will help you get you a little more organized or they could be a great gift idea. Oh, and the surprise? A Valentine creation just in time for Valentine's Day!   Please bring your adhesive of choice, plus specialty adhesive to include either 1/8" Red line tape or 1/8" Score tape (1/4" also would be helpful, but not a have to have), Foam Tape (by 3M), and small glue dots, scissors, and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided.


I have really worked my way through my "to makes" list for the week.  I have two more birthday cards to make, but I won't be able to show you those until next week, after they are received.  I know I will be back on Saturday for the share.  Donna is participating this week, so you will have three looks with one sketch.  See you then if not before.

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com