Friday, February 26, 2010

Masculine Sympathy

I am sharing today a card I made for a friend, a guy friend. Actually, other than the choice of scrapbook papers I used, this card could be for anyone, guy or girl. My friend is someone I knew from my old church so I was able to add a cross image, giving the whole card a really nice feel. This layout was cased from one of the blogs I frequent. Love it! As you know, my favorite embellishments are some kind of rhinestones, or baubles. I usually finish the card and then decide on these embellishments. This time I just didn't seem to have the right color baubles. In the end, I went with tiny bright silver ones. I am pretty surprised how much I like the look, since there is no silver in the paper at all! What do you think?



Recipe:

Papers - Daisy D's Cool Me Down 8 x 8 Pad, Cardstock Brown and Celery
Stamps - Impression Obsession clear set, $1 Studio G clear set - cross
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia, JudiKins Clear embossing powder (Note - cross was stamped on pattern paper and did not seem to dry so I put clear powder on top and heated it.)
Die Cuts, Punches - Nestibilites Scallop circle and circle dies, Martha Stewart border punch
Other - Silver Baubles - unknown source

Have a great weekend! Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com