Thursday, June 3, 2010

Be Kind Be You!

Today's card used a new stamp I recently ordered from one of last few Texas stamp stores left. Gotta keep the stamp stores in business, since my local one closed... oh wait, that was me! Well, that is even more reason to keep the others in business, so I can still get stamps! Polly, at The Stamp Act in El Paso, told me she loved the Hero Arts dandelion frame because it made such a simple card by stamping the frame and putting your sentiment in the middle. But, no, I can't do a card as simple as that ... what do a card without scrapbook paper and nestiblities added? No way! I have a "look" and that is okay! First, I will show you the stamp and then my card. Enjoy!




Recipe:

Paper - Die Cuts With A View Linen Closet Matstack, Cardstock Teal and White
Stamps - Dandelion frame (cling) by Hero Arts (stamped as background, and in oval), Be Kind Be You by Hero Arts (clear set with misc. sentiments)
Ink - Versafine Black

Punches/Die Cuts - Classic Oval Scallop & Classic Oval Nestibilites
Other - Stampendous Black Dot Spaklers, Light Blue Pearls by Hero Arts, Ribbon by May Arts

I am off tomorrow to go to the scrapbook convention - hoping to find some new stamps! I will have one post for you on Friday, a card that was made and sent last week, so look for that. Also, on Sunday, my hubby & I are heading down to the coast for a few days. I wanted to let you know in case you don't see a post after Friday from me until late next week.

Happy Stamping!
Tina


3 comments:

ellepaulette said...

Beautiful card! I wish there were more stamp stores here in North Texas! ;)

I too will be going to the scrap convention this weekend. i can't wait to see Tim Holtz!

susan said...

I love this one. The pearls were perfect. It is just beautiful.

Marla Pierce said...

Wow! That is positively stunning!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com