Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cow Are You?

Hello! I can hardly wait to show you my card for today! But first, I have to tell you about the stamp I am using. I am sure you have guessed I am using a cow stamp. After checking out at the Inky Antics booth at the scrapbook convention, I started looking at their stamps again, which as you know, once the purchase is made, the best thing to do, is go far away, do not keep looking! At this point, my purchases were all clear sets which is more stamps for my money. But this wood mounted cow was pretty darn cute, and then when my friend suggested paper piecing the cow with pattern paper, I was off to stand in line again to make another purchase! I also got a wood mounted pig and saying which you will see on a later creation! After I finished paper piecing and coloring my cow, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. But, fortunately, I decided to wait and see what I thought after I picked out papers for the rest of the card. I am so glad I waited! Combining those perfect papers and this week's sketch by Jen delMuro, it all came together and I think it ended up being just about one of the cutest cards I have made! Here is my cow card and next will be Jen's sketch. Enjoy ...



What do you think? Pretty cute? I would love to hear your comments!

Recipe:

Paper - White/Black Dot by Bo Bunny, Green glitter dot by Best Creation Inc., Pink Square by Bella Blvd. Flirty Line, Pink Stripe by SEI - back side of Mimosa, Cardstock Black, Hot Pink, White
Stamps - Inky Antics
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Die Cuts/Punches - Classic Circle Nestiblites, Labels 5 (portion used for cow sentiment)
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Pearls by Queen & Co., Flowers by Prima

Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S. I just wanted you to know that this post marks my 100th post! I have to say I am pretty proud of myself! I love creating and posting on my blog and I look forward to the next 100!

2 comments:

silvthread said...

I love your cow. It is precious.

silvthread said...

Congrats on your 100th post. I really enjoy looking & reading your blog. I am so thankful God made it possible for our paths to cross. I usually don't even go to garage sales. I hadn't been to one in a couple of years until I went to yours and haven't been to one since. Must have all just been God's plan. I also love your Tx. Tues. cards. They are beautiful. See you sooon. Susan

 
design by suckmylolly.com