Friday, June 25, 2010

One Person!

Hello! I have always loved word stamps of all kinds and I probably have as many word stamps as I have flowers! Verve stamps is a company that seems to have some of the best sentiments and in the prettiest fonts. The sentiment I used on today's card is so wonderful, I made the card to highlight the words. Enjoy ...

Recipe:

Paper - Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Mini Deck, Cardstock Yellow, White
Stamps - Verve Stamps - Sentiment from One Person Clear Set, Flower also Verve - Elegant Flower Plain Jane
Ink - Versafine Black
Punches/Die Cuts - Labels 3 Nestiblities
Other - Bazzill Corduroy Button Brad, Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Pearls by Queen & Co.

That's probably it for me for this week. I felt like I was way into "pink" this week. (It is "my color" but still...) Next week, I have some patriotic cards planned so that should get me away from all the pink! Look for new creations from me Monday or Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

silvthread said...

The pink has been beautiful. I have enjoyed all the cards this week. But, I can't wait to see what you do next week. I love visiting with you each night.

 
design by suckmylolly.com