Friday, June 4, 2010

You Made My Day!

Hello! Now that it has been about a week since my birthday thank you notes were sent, I think I can show you the card I made for them. I had two sentiments I wanted to use on my card and because I wanted to leave the inside blank for writing thank yous, I knew I would need to put both sentiments on the front of the card. That made the card somewhat of a challenge, until a friend had the idea of me putting one of the sentiments into the center of a flower. Then with the help of another friend, the card just came together! Thank God for wonderful friends! The other issue with my creation was that I knew I wanted to use scrapbook paper on it but I needed to get as many cards out of one sheet as possible. So, the striped piece at the bottom of the card was just perfect! Actually, I did have to do a few with a flower panel, but my favorite is definitely the striped panel! Here is my card... enjoy!



Recipe:

Paper - Striped Panel by October Afternoon Thrift Shop Line, Dotted Paper by Bo Bunny, Cardstock White, Yellow, & Black
Stamps - You Made My Day by Hero Arts (from clear set of misc. sentiments), Thanks So Much by Hero Arts Archivers Exclusive (clear set with misc. thank you sentiments), Stem and Leaves from There She Goes Clear Stamps Flowers of Happiness Set
Ink - Versafine Black
Punches/Die Cuts - Classic Scallop Oval, Classic Oval, Classic Scallop Circle, Classic Circle 3 sizes, & Dahlia Nestiblities
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Rhinestones by Hero Arts

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

susan said...

Beautiful card. I love it.

 
design by suckmylolly.com