Monday, June 14, 2010

Tail-Waggin' Terrific Day!

Last night my hubby asked if I had mailed off the granddaughter's birthday card. (For Jordan who will be 11). Of course, I forgot! So, I got my card done and it will go in the mail Monday. The only problem with that is her birthday is Monday. Late, yes but at least it will be on it's way. I went with a pretty simple layout and decided to go with the same polka dotted paper in two different colors. I really like the way it came out. I used a new clear set with dogs from Inky Antics. And what's funny about it is that I bought the set because I thought two of the three dogs in the set were so cute, so which one did I stamp first? Yes, you guessed it the one I liked the least! I think I have now changed my mind! You might say it is pretty doggone cute! Here the card with the cute pup... enjoy!


Recipe:

Paper - Jillibean Soup Pink Sugar and Black Sugar, Cardstock White, Hot Pink, Black
Stamps - Inky Antics Delightful Dogs #2 set
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Punches/Die Cuts - Classic Circle & Classic Scalloped Circle Nestibilites
Other - Felt Flower by Queen & Co., Pink Pearls by Queen & Co., Black Pearls by Hero Arts, Ribbon by May Arts

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Texas Tues-Step!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is adorable! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com