Sunday, June 13, 2010

Owl I Need Is You!

For my second post of the day, I wanted to show you the card I am giving my hubby for Father's Day. On the inside, the sentiment reads "Whooo loves you?" and I wrote We Do! And signed the card from me, Coco, and Red, who are our two dogs! Yea, kinda silly, but fun! Let me get right to the card and then I will talk a little about the new "stuff" I got to use to make my card! Enjoy ...

I purchased a couple of sets of the new texture fades embossing folders from Tim Holtz's line. The one I use here is called woodgrain, perfect to resemble a tree background! I love owl stamps and even though I already had quite a few, I couldn't resist one more set. This one is from a company called Woodware USA. I hadn't ever heard of the company, but they seem to stamp very well.

Recipe:

Paper - Trees by Doodlebug Design called Friendly Forest, Green Dot by Bo Bunny Wasabi Dot, Cardstock Medium Brown, Dark Brown
Stamps - Owl and Branch by Woodware USA Owl Greetings clear set, Owl I Need by Inky Antics
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Punches/Die Cuts - Classic Oval & Big Scalloped Oval Nestiblities, Martha Stewart Border Punch
Other - Woodgrain Texture Fade, Large Green Baubles - unknown, Clear Rhinestones (owls eyes) by Hero Arts, Stickles Glue Lime Green

I might have another card for you on Monday but for sure on Tuesday for the Texas Tues-Step! See ya then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

Added Note - Found out this morning that Father's Day is next Sunday, not today! Can you tell I am retired? I don't even know what day it is! Oh well! I guess it just means I am early for once!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com