Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bloom!

Hello! Ever so often, when I can't decide which stamps I should go with to make a card, I decide to just create one without stamps, or in the case of today's card, just one word stamp! I saw on one of the blogs how they embossed with a couple of different folders creating a very unique card, so I cased them and created this one. I hope you enjoy it...

How do you like the little pin holding my "bloom" sentiment? A saw some a friend had and thought they would be a fun addition for my cards. They are one of the Tim Holtz's products. So, I guess that means his products don't have to be on artsy creations only! I love them and they come 30 to a pack for $3.00!

Recipe:

Paper - Sei Poppy Paper Stack, Cardstock White, Black, Teal, Silver Shimmer
Stamps - Bloom is from a Woodware Clear Set
Ink - Versafine Black
Punches/Die Cuts - Cuttlebug Big Dots & Victorian folders, Blossom Nestibilites 2 sizes, Sizzix Flowers Wild die, Labels 13 (die bloom is stamped on)
Other - Baubles by Stamping Bella, Memo Pins - Tim Holtz

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com