Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hot Stuff!

Hello! I know I haven't posted in a few days, but I have one more for you today. With Father's Day in mind, I made a cute "man" card, but I made it into a birthday card since I didn't need another Father's Day card. If you remember, I already made a Father's Day card for my hubby last weekend when I got the dates mixed up. I don't need men cards very often, but it will nice to have one made for when I do. Enjoy ...

I used a few of my newly purchased Spellbinders dies. My little bbq dude is stamped onto a labels 6 die and then layered onto a big scalloped die. I love this combination! The pinking circles are also new!

Recipe:

Paper - Reminisce The Great Outdoors Line (Orange Check is on reverse side of same sheet), Cardstock White, Black, Orange
Stamps - Inky Antics BBQ Time Clear Set
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Punches/Die Cuts - Pinking Circles, Big Scalloped Oval, Classic Circles, & Labels 6 Nestibilites
Other - Black Pears by Hero Arts

I'll try to be back by Tuesday to show you another creation! Show the men in your life some love today! And remember those dads who have passed, like my dad W.C. Born 1916 Died 1996.

Happy Stamping!
Tina


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great man card! Those pinking circles are growing on me, I've seen them a lot lately!
P.S. come check out my new challenge blog! I hope to see you there! xo Kelli

 
design by suckmylolly.com