Thursday, October 28, 2010

Best Witches!

Sorry I missed a day posting, but I have been having some problems with my back.  It is either a pulled muscle or a pinched nerve.  Either way, I haven't felt like doing my normal routine.  I made two cards over the weekend, before my back got really bad, but I just haven't felt like sitting at the computer to post them for you.  And now, I wasted two days to try and make more Halloween cards to send.  So, I ended up making 11 different ones and an additional 5 of one, so I have 16 to send.  I had hoped to have at least 20.  But it is what it is.  I have one to show you today and one for tomorrow!  Here is today's ... enjoy!



I have quite a bit of Halloween paper left that I won't be using this year, but will put away for next year.  I  didn't want to miss using this paper with the flying witches on it, especially since I knew I had a perfect witch to match.  I like the way it came out.

Recipe:

Paper - Karen Foster The Witching Hour line, Cardstock Beige, Purple, and Black
Stamps - Witch from Hero Arts, Best Witches from A Muse, Bat Trio by A Muse
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Classic Scalloped Circle, Classic Circle Nestibities, McGill tag Punch
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Button, Glitter, Quicky Glue Pen, Rhinestones by Hero Arts


Don't forget to leave me a comment on one of this week's posts to enter in my blog candy give-away.  At this point, there have only been 4 entries so odds are very good!  You can find all the details HERE on Monday's post!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Cathy G. said...

Shhhhh!!!!! Don't keep reminding people about the blog candy. I LIKE the odds!

 
design by suckmylolly.com