Friday, October 22, 2010

Music For Mummies!

Going through my trays of Halloween stamps, I came across this very cute Mummy stamp and the humorous sentiment stamps that goes so well with him.  My challenge started as I wanted to get all the stamps on the front of my card including some nice Halloween paper too!  I know, I don't have to get everything on the front, but I so like it that way!  The crazy part is with all that I was adding to the front, you would think that there would be no open spots.  But, yet on the left side, there was just this open spot that needed something, so what do I add?  A flower!  Who says I can't have a card with a mummy and a flower?  Maybe my mummy is a girl mummy!  Let me show you my card ... enjoy! 




Recipe:

Paper - Pattern Paper from $1 pkg from Target bargain bin, Cardstock Natural White, Black, Light Orange
Stamps - Mummy from Inky Antics, Sentiment from Printworks (2 sided wood mounted stamp)
Ink - Versafine Black, Tombow Marker N95 Gray for hightlights on mummy
Tools - Labels 9 Nestiblities
Other - Flower by Prima, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas, Ribbon, Button, Pearls by Hero Arts

Leave me a comment and let my know what you think about my card! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com