Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Frightful & Delightful!

Hello!  I have another fun Halloween card for you today.  I often see ideas on other blogs, change the papers, and the stamps and make them my own.  Sometimes, I change the layout, sometimes I closely follow theirs.  I think this is what they call to "case" a blog.  Alot of times, I don't remember what blog I got the idea from.  But for today's card, I do know and I wanted to share her card with you here.  I love Julee's cards, stamps and all her ideas!  What caught my eye about her post was the little instruction she gave about leaving the die on and stamp to the edge and then draw a line around the inside of the die.  Absolutely wonderful idea!  And I followed her lead and did just that on my card ...enjoy!

Sorry about the scan being a little fuzzy.  That seems to happen when my card doesn't lay flat, but I love those big fat buttons!  I think I might be making a few extra of this one to send out.  Good idea, you think?
 
Recipe:

Paper - Best Creation Inc. Trick or Treat line, Cardstock White, Black, Lime Green
Stamps - Frightful sentiment by AMuse, Webs by Hero Arts, Spider by Printworks
Ink - Versafine Black, Tombow Marker #173 to make frame line, Ranger White Gel Pen to make dots on bracket
Tools - Tim Holtz Bracket Die (just got...woo hoo!), Labels 9 Nestibilities, Seeing Spots Cuttlebug embossing folder (another new item!)
Other - Green Dot Ribbon from Target (from $1 bin), Pearls by Kaiser, Button, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com