Friday, October 15, 2010

Friends make the World Special!

Hello!  I had hoped to get back to my stamp shack this week to make you another couple of Halloween cards, but that has not happened.  So for today's card, I want to show you the birthday card that was made and given to a friend last week.  It might not be the exact fall or Halloween colors, but it pretty!  I hope you enjoy it!



This layout I have been wanting to try the the longest time.  I love how it came out, don't you?

Recipe:

Paper - Bo Bunny Flutter Butter Breeze and Flutter Butter Stripe, Cardstock White, Yellow, Green
Stamps - Verve Stamps
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Marvy Corner Rounder, Circle Scalloped and Circle Nestibilities, Ribbon Tags Trio
Other - Ribbon by Unknown, Pearls & Center brad on flower by Queen & Co.

Now, a couple of days ago, I promised you a picture of my mom. 
My mom, Dorothy, on her 95th birthday!

That is all for this week.  Look for more Halloween creations next week!  It's coming up soon and I still have lots of card ideas for this holiday so I need to get on the ball. (or my broom)!

Have a great weekend -
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Happy 95th Birthday, Dorothy!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com