Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Texas Tues-Step!

Hello!  Welcome to another Texas Tues-Step day!  My Texas card today is pretty simple.  I went with Deadbeat Design's big 'ole TEXAS word stamp, embossed it and combined it with some pretty papers, some pearls, a ribbon, and a little boot charm and it was done.  I love the way it came out!  Here it is.  Enjoy!


Recipe:

Paper - Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi Stripe, Cardstock White, Med. Blue, Rust
Stamps - Deadbeat Designs
Ink - Versamark, Adirondack Ginger embossing powder, heat gun, Brown Sharpie to color brass boot charm
Tools - Petite Oval Scalloped and Classic Oval Nestibilities, Stampin' Up Border Punch, Stampin' Up Square Lattice embossing folder
Other - Pearls by Kaiser, Ribbon by Unknown, Charm by Fancifuls

Be sure to go to the Texas Tues-Step team on the right side of my blog and see it there are any other participants for this week.  I know Mark with Deadbeat Designs is showing off one of his cool starbooks today! 

I will have Halloween cards for you the rest of the week.  So drop back by!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

4 comments:

mark said...

great colors!

Jackie said...

That is an awesome combination of simple things to make a beautiful and complex total. Thanks for sharing.

Dolores A. said...

This is a great card design! and I love the one you did for the OWH
sketch challenge as well. Thanks for sharing...and I'll have to get busy to try that sketch too.

Betty J Schaub said...

Nice! I really like the boot charm!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com