Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hogs & Kisses!

Hello!  I finally got to get back to my "shack" yesterday to do a little stamping.  I tried one other day to go out there, but it was miserable, just too cold, at least for this Texas girl!  The DFW metroplex got tons of sleet and snow.  But, out here we didn't get any precipitation until Friday, when we got about 5 inches of snow!  It was just bitterly cold.  Snow melted yesterday as temps climbed into the low 50's here.  Thank goodness, because I was beginning to go thru some stamping withdrawals!  As it was, I found it took a little while out in my room to get some mojo going again.  Today's card is my result of getting the mojo going.  However, this card is so silly!  Cute, I guess, but very silly!  I took the pig I used a while back from Inky Antics and paper pieced into two different colors of papers but where it went "crazy silly" was when I had the idea to make their tails connect into a heart!  Are you laughing yet?  Well, you will be when you see it ...enjoy!


I told you it is silly!  Do you like it?  I also got started on a couple more cards so I hope to complete one of those for tomorrow's post.  Tonight is the Super Bowl, which I don't care about who wins it, but as you know the commercials are always fun to watch.  And it is pretty cool, it is at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.  Yes, I know I now live out here in the country, but you will not be able to take the Fort Worth city girl out of me entirely! 

Recipe:

Paper - X and O's by Best Creation, Inc. Sweet Love line, Pink Dot by Dooblebug Designs, Black Stars by $1 Target paper pack, Cardstock Black, Red
Stamps - Inky Antics, Sentiment printed on computer
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Labels 9 Nestibilities, Cuttlebug Tiny Heart embossing folder, Stampin' Up Word Punch, Stampin' Up Scalloped Border Punch
Other - Ribbon by Bassill, Pink ribbon by May Arts, Mizihiki Cords, Black Baubles by Unkown

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is really cute! I love silly fun cards!

 
design by suckmylolly.com