Friday, February 18, 2011

So Cut that Crap Out!

Hello!  Today I have a card that was made and sent a couple of weeks ago for a friend's birthday.  My friend, Kelly, I have know since 7th grade, which I guess that makes us friends for almost 40 years - wow!  Anyway, every year, she has her birthday in Feb. which I know means mine is coming three months later.  So, when I saw this stamp I knew it would be a perfect stamp for a card for her.  I got it before I closed my store and I would have used it on her last birthday card except that last year, we turned 50 and that called for another type of card.  So, I am finally using this stamp for this year's birthday.  Here is the card ... enjoy! 


Oh my goodness, I went crazy paper piecing the image, not only her clothes, but the stool she is sitting on.  But I like it ... do you? 

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Home paper pad, Cardstock White, Redish pink (? hard to describe certain colors)
Stamps - Inky Antics, Happy Birthday by Printworks
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Lacey Circles, Classic Circles, Labels 3 Nestibilities
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co.


That is it for me for this week!  You cannot complain, because I have posted 11 days in a row!  That is pretty impressive.  I hope to work in my room sometime this weekend, so I can show you more creations.  Thanks so much for being here for me to talk to and share with!  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Donna said...

I like the paper piecing you did. Makes for a lot less coloring! Cute card Tina!

 
design by suckmylolly.com