Monday, February 28, 2011

From One Gray Wrinkled Thing to Another!

Hello! Today's card was made for a friend who has joined the "50" club with me so, I thought this sentiment would be perfect!  For the front of my card, I went with the birthday elephant set.  The sentiment is on the inside panel.  The elephant set is the one that I used when I did one of the honeycomb pop-ups, but this time, I just stamped the elephant and the balloon on the front of the card.  It is great that the set has a regular balloon stamp as well as the one to be used for the pop-up.  It came out pretty cute - here it is!  Enjoy!

 


Sorry but I forgot to take the pic of the inside panel before I wrote in it!  But, I had to let you see the sentiment stamped out!  Oh, how do you like the red glittered toenails on the elephant?  Fun!

Recipe:

Paper - Black & White by Teresa Collins Mr. & Mrs. line, Red and White dot by Recollections (Michael's) Cardstock White, Black, Red
Stamps - Inky Antics Birthday Elephant Honey Pop
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Scalloped Rectangle Nestibilities, Polka Dot embossing folder, Red Stickles, Quicky Glue Pen, Art Institute Crystal glitter
Other - Rhinestones by Hero Arts, Ribbon

Happy Stamping!  I will be back tomorrow for Texas Tues-Step!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com