Thursday, February 24, 2011

Take It Easy!

Hello!  I know you haven't heard from me in a couple of days. I had a little case of lost creative mojo but I got it back by finding some challenges online to give me some spark!  Today's card is a color challenge from The Cat's Pajamas. I also used Jen's February's Sketch For You To Try.  I used the sketch last week with my Seize the Cupcake card.  But, I don't see anywhere in Jen's rules, that I can't enter a card more than once in the same month.  The sketch just seem perfect for today's card.  And the colors?  Oh my, when I saw the combination of pink, chocolate and teal, I absolutely knew I would want to play along.  The Cat's Pajamas stamps are not required, but when I first saw the colors and it said TCP, my first thought was the set I have used a couple of times before ... brown bunny, teal scooter, and pink scarf... perfect!  Let me show you and then I will show you the color combo too!  Enjoy!

How about those scrumptious colors?  I think I did good.  The only thing I think could have made my card better is to have maybe picked a colored pencil that was a little bit more aqua and less turquoise for the scooter.  I didn't really realize the color difference until my card was completely put together.  Oh well, I still like it.  How about you?

Recipe:

Paper - Brown is from Bo Bunny Crazy Love pad, Aqua floral is from My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy pad, Clouds are from My Minds Eye single sheet, Cardstock White, Pink
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas clear set called Joyride
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, White Staz-On for street line stamp
Tools - Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder, Classic Scalloped Circle and Classic Circle Nestibilities, Tim Holtz Sizzix Bracket die, The Cat's Pajamas Cut-Ups Flower Dies
Other - Rhinestones by Hero Arts, Pearls by Queen & Co., Linen Thread by TCP

I have another sketch and color combo for tomorrow.  See you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com