Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pretty Floral Prayers!

Hello!  I often play along with the many challenges out there in blog land.  As you know, one of my favorite challenges is the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  When I saw this week's sketch, I immediately knew I would want to create a card for it. So, let's get to it.  Here is my card , followed by the sketch, of course!  Enjoy!


I believe you will see me use this layout again in the future, and I am sure you can see why. It has a nice size panel to add most any image or images and it has that added circle for interest.  So very simple, but very pretty!  And I think my card I created is pretty too!  The paper I got a few weeks ago.  Love the blues and peaches together, don't you?

Recipe:

Paper - Basic Grey Hopscotch line, Cardstock White, Blue (retired Stampin' Up color, I think), Peach
Stamps - Verve -Sentiment from Joy for the Journey set, Flower is a Verve Plain Jane
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Classic Scalloped Circle, Classic Circle Nestibilities, Stampin' Up Square Lattice embossing folder (on peach flower)
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls by Queen & Co and Hero Arts

See you tomorrow!  Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com