Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday Lace and Flowers!

Hello!  Today's card actually reminds me of cards I have made in the past.  I guess because I used some familiar items like the Hazel paper pad, stamped flowers from Verve, lace and pearls!  But, in no way, does it make it less pretty.  Because it is a very pretty card!  Let me show you ... enjoy!



I made this for a friend's birthday.  She should have received it by now, so I hope it is safe to show it here!  I love the way it came out.  Do you see the double scalloped border below the lace?  It is a new die from My Favorite Things I got recently.  I love it!  The lace is from a set of adhesive backed lace strips from Hero Arts.  It is perfect when you just need a little!  All four of the Stella & Rose paper pads I have used a lot, but I think this pad is the one I have used the most.  I keep all the scraps to try to make it last as long as possible.  These sets are the best because all the papers match so well, it just makes cardmaking so easy ... and pretty!  Don't you think?   

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Stella & Rose Hazel 6 x 6 pad, Carstock Natural White
Stamps - Verve Fancy Florals Remixed
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Double Open Scalloped Border die by The Cat's Pajamas
Other - Lace is from Hero Arts called Hero Hues and is self- adhesive lace strips, Pearls from Hero Arts

This card is the 3rd day in a row of card posts, with one more to go tomorrow.  And tomorrow, since it is a Saturday sketch share day, you will not only get my card, but you will also see Debbie's card too!  So, stop back by for that one! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

RuthieB said...

Yes I did get it!!! It is just gorgeous!!! I got it in the mail today!! Thank you so much!!! Love ya, girl!

 
design by suckmylolly.com