Friday, June 17, 2011

Card Class Creations for June!

Hello! I did finish my Father's Day card for the hubby but I decided I will wait and show you my card on Sunday.  That way, I can keep this daily posting thing going.  Do you realize that I have had something new for you seven of the last eight days?  With the upcoming weekend posts, that will make it, nine out of ten!  And, that is great since next week, I probably won't do so good, as I am teaching twice in the same week.  No complaints for me, but I know it will take away from my card creating in my "shack"!  I realized this morning I have not shown you my cards for next week's class.  And I need to, because there is still some space left and you might want to sign up!  Let's get to the cards and then I will give you the class details, in case you live in the metroplex, and are interested.  Enjoy!


"Shake" Card Front

"Shake" Card Inside

"Pop" Front
 

"Pop" Card Inside

"Sparkle" Front

"Sparkle" Inside
I bet you can guess the name of the class ... Shake, Pop, and Sparkle!  I love the Inky Antics girl with her salt shakin' beads!  So cute.  And then I went with the Monkey Honey Pop set because I think the inside with the monkey hanging on the tree is so cute.  The last card uses new products that The Crafty Scrapper is selling which is a double sided tape and a new type of glitter.  Not only is it very sparkly, but when you touch it it feel likes velvet, amazing! 

"Shake, Pop, & Sparkle"  Wed. June 22nd 11:00 a.m. or Sat. June 25th 2:00 p.m. $25
In this class, you will create three very unique and creative cards including a shaker card, a card with an inside pop-up and a card that sparkles and feels like velvet.  Please bring adhesive, small pop-dots, a sharp exacto knife and cutting pad, a glue stick, detailed scissors and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.)  All other supplies provided.  

Taught by me at The Crafty Scrapper, Waxahachie, TX.

So, tomorrow, I will have Saturday's Sketch Share for you and then Sunday, I will show you the Honey Pop card I made for the hubby from "the girls" & I.  By the way, "the girls" include Red, the Pomeranian, and CoCo, the Chihuahua! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com