Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back to show you Debbie and my card for this week's challenge.  As you know, we are working our way through the Mojo Monday's sketches from 2010.  And this week marks the last sketch of March 2010.  The last week of every month, the sketch always consists of a choice between a square or a circle.  Same sketch, just a different size card.  Yes, I almost always go with the circle size and this week is no exception.  I think Debbie usually does the square layout, but this week she did a circle one.  I love how hers came out.  Let's get to it.  Enjoy!

My Card
Debbie's Card


The Sketch Choices

I am not sure if I like the way mine turned out or not.  I would say that the sketch was pretty busy to try to do the panels on such a small card.  But then again, Debbie did the same sketch, and hers worked great!  That bear stamp I used is one of those Imaginisce dollar stamps that I tend to buy and never use.  It is teamed up with their matching scrapbook paper line called Happy Camper.  I just happen to have the words from a Cat's Pajamas set that says Happy Camper so I added it!  I might try it again in the square card size ... sometime!

Have a great rest of the weekend.  I am off to make the drive to Waxahachie to teach my class at The Crafty Scrapper!  Woo Hoo!

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. Someone used more pearl bling than you did! I didn't think it was possible, Tina. And you know my mind is twisted, don't you? And you won't hate me for it? Please? This next comment is NOT NOT NOT to make fun of your card. It's just that I LOVE that your bear poops little pearls! It makes me smile! If you had another bear that poops rhinestones, you would be set for life in the bling department, wouldn't you? Ha!

Cathy G.

 
design by suckmylolly.com